Pokemon trading cards online 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon trading cards online 2.0

Buy/sell/trade pokemon cardsand other cards online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blaZofgold

WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER Empty
PostSubject: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Ok, we all know there's a HECK lot of competition out there for good pokemon trading sites and the lot. PTCO needs to RISE to the opposition with something that other sites can't quite offer. Not only that, but it also needs to be very concise and broad with it's topics.

Here's what I would suggest:

NO FMD/RMD (fixmydeck and ratemydeck) sections: No matter what, our FMD will NOT be better than other websites have done. Lets specialize on more of trading cards and individuals and singles.
THE MOST CONCISE "HOW MUCH IS THIS CARD WORTH" and 'SINGLE CARD STRATEGIES AND COMBOS" sections EVA!!!!!!!!!!!: this will help newbie traders and make an uproar.

ANything else???????????? PLEASE POST HERE!!!!!! ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leagolas81
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Well Blaz that is very true what we also need that no other site has is more sections. We need anything to be tradable on this site. Basically all other sites combined into one super site (Ours). But that is not the real problem here right now....The real problem is that we need a way to get people to join and start....Any ideas
Back to top Go down
https://ptco2.board-directory.net
Mime

Mime

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 am

Leagolas81 wrote:
Well Blaz that is very true what we also need that no other site has is more sections. We need anything to be tradable on this site. Basically all other sites combined into one super site (Ours). But that is not the real problem here right now....The real problem is that we need a way to get people to join and start....Any ideas
If we are going to have everything that you can trade on here, does this mean we are going include the video games as well?

But yes, we need a way to get more members. My suggestion: If you're on another forum already, use the signature I made and we'll hopefully get this thing really going. We could also try and get a chat on a server which I could arrange. But that is up to you, Leagolas.

Signature:
WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER PokemonTradingCardsOnline20sig

EDIT: I actually just made us a chat, so we just need to get it started Very Happy
You can use mIRC, Ice chat, or Chatzilla if I am correct to access this chat. The server is irc.dejatoons.net and the channel is #PTCO. If you type /join #PTCO, it will bring you there. However, typing Petco will not ;D
Back to top Go down
Leagolas81
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

yah we will include video games and other stuff as well probably today i will get more things up....Also today we are trying to make a better skin for the site....
Back to top Go down
https://ptco2.board-directory.net
blaZofgold

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 pm

and also is there a way to renovate the design cuz the design needs some help.......if you give me the coding, i'll do it!
Back to top Go down
Chimecho3000

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 am

Oh wow. Can't believe I found this lol.

Dunno if you remember me, I was a current mod of the former PTCO. Does Butterfree know about this PTCO 2.0?

Hehe nice effort of bringing it back, but it was in vain. There's no activity here lol. Might as well close it down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER   WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT PTCO NEEDS TO BECOME UBER
Page 1 of 1